As the holiday season begins, all of us at Talley Vineyards agree that we have much to be thankful for. With that in mind, we'd like to share a bit about our Thanksgiving plans and what we are looking forward to.
- Alicia Peak, Tasting Room Assistant Manager - I am looking forward to the 49ers beating the Seahawks! I am also looking forward to eating Yorkshire pudding, an annual Thanksgiving tradition in my house.
- Alyssa Ball, Direct Sales Manager - I am looking forward to cooking the Thanksgiving meal with my sisters, spending time with my nephews and enjoying a great meal. I am excited to open a magnum of our 2008 Estate Pinot Noir that has been waiting for a special occasion.
- Belinda Christensen, Direct Sales Assistant Manager - I look forward to trying out some new and interesting recipes, like this one we found in the New York Times.
- Brian Talley - We will be hosting family from Arroyo Grande to Paso Robles for a very traditional Thanksgiving meal. My go to wine is Pinot Noir because it pairs well with turkey, stuffing and gravy.
- Christina Bailey, Sales and Marketing Assistant - I am most looking forward to my family visiting from Colorado and to cooking Thanksgiving dinner with my mom.
- David Block, National Sales Manager - While we are cooking, we'll open a bottle of Bishop's Peak Riesling and a Portugese Vinho Verde. They are low in alcohol and make for a refreshing start. With appetizers, we'll switch to Talley Vineyards Edna Valley Pinot Noir and a Beaujolais Nouveaux I purchased this year. For the serious mega meal, there will definitely be 2010 Rosemary's Vineyard Pinot Noir, Tablas Creek Esprit De Beaucastel and Mattina Fiore Grenache. Then I'll look forward to taking a nap.
- Jane Cozby, Tasting Room Attendant - Thanksgiving is the perfect combination of several things I love: family, friends, food and football! I've been saving a magnum of 2010 Oliver's Vineyard Chardonnay and look forward to raising a glass with my family. About 30 of us will gather to watch football, laugh, enjoy some wonderful wines and eat too much.
- Kelly Soares, Tasting Room Assistant Manager - Although my husband and I prefer not to celebrate Thanksgiving in the traditional way, we look forward to a day off and going for a hike with a bottle of 2012 Bishop's Peak Pinot Noir and a couple of ham sandwiches in our backpack for a delicious picnic at the end of the trail.
- Lucy Parkin, Tasting Room Manager - I look forward to my favorite activity of watching the Macy's parade and eating cinnamon rolls in the morning. For mealtime, I've already pulled a bottle of 2008 Rosemary's Vineyard Pinot Noir out of the wine closet that will be great with dinner.
- Marian Fiorentino, Tasting Room Attendant - We will drive to El Paso, Texas to see our son Michael who is stationed at Fort Bliss and to return Michael's dog Carl who we've been caring for. Thanksgiving dinner will be at a restaurant where we'll be joined by two other officers and I'll be bringing bottles of our Estate Chardonnay, Estate Pinot Noir and Rincon Vineyard Pinot Noir to enjoy. It is always sad to say goodbye to Michael and even harder to say goodbye to Carl too, but I am thankful for time together!
- Michele Good, Direct of Business Operations - Along with my Thanksgiving pie, I will be enjoying a recently discovered bottle of our 1994 Late Harvest Riesling. I didn't realize I had this wine, but found it a few weeks ago and look forward to trying it.
Holiday in the Vineyard
Friday, December 5, 4:00 to 7:00pm, Talley Vineyards Tasting Room
Music, vendors, wines, treats and holiday cheer - celebrate the season with a special evening at Talley Vineyards! Vendors will be on hand to display their one-of-a-kind wares, creating a unique shopping experience. Enjoy wine tasting and snacks, as well as the tunes of local musicians Two for the Road. Get the chance to "draw for discounts" to receive special pricing on wine purchases.
No RSVP is required, but if you'd like more information on the event please contact email@example.com or 805-489-0446, ext 25.
Important Shipping Information
Order Deadlines to Receive Wine by Christmas
We are here to help you send the gift of wine this season! In order to receive the wine by Christmas Day, your order must be placed by the date specified in the chart below. Please note that there is an additional cost for faster delivery methods. All shipping carriers require an adult signature (21 or older) at the time of delivery. For questions regarding holiday shipping please contact Belinda at firstname.lastname@example.org or 805-489-0446, ext 20.
Shipping Deadlines by Carrier
(in CA only)
|UPS Ground (within CA)
||UPS Ground (outside CA)
||UPS Ground (3-Day)
|ORDER BY DATE:
Tasting Room Holiday Hours -
Wednesday, November 26 Close at 2:30pm
Thursday, November 27 (Thanksgiving Day) CLOSED
Wednesday, December 24 (Christmas Eve) Close at 2:30pm
Thursday, December 25 (Christmas Day) CLOSED
Tuesday, December 31 (New Year's Eve) Close at 2:30pm
Thursday, January 1, 2015 (New Year's Day) CLOSED
$1.00 GROUND SHIPPING
$1.00 GROUND SHIPPING ON ALL WINE ORDERS PLACED ONLINE ALL DAY MONDAY, DECEMBER 1!
Online: Our Wines
For assistance call: 805-489-0446, ext 20
Corporate gifts to give? We can help! For more information contact email@example.com or 805-489-0446, ext 20.