We look forward to sharing the same great wine that Talley always offers with a little different experience. Thank you so much for cooperation and support at this time. Just know that we are smiling from ear to ear under our masks as we welcome you back to Talley.
Here is what you can expect at a visit to Talley at this time:
- We will be offering seated tasting at the winery by appointment only with 1 hour and 15 minute seatings available Thursday - Monday from 11am - 2:30pm. Members may schedule a 2 hour, bottle service seating at The Adobe, Thursday - Monday from 11am - 1:30pm. Appointments can be made online or by calling the winery (805) 489-0446.
- At this time, we will be following protocols and guidelines set out by The California Public Health Department, CAL OSHA and The Wine Institute.
- Tasting experiences will be available for groups of 6 or less.
- In line with state requirements for reopening at this time, food must be purchased with your tasting. Small plates have been added to our available tasting experiences.
- All tasting experiences will be held in our outdoor space. At this time the tasting room and bar tastings will be closed to the public (with exception of our restrooms).
- Outside food and drinks will not be allowed in the tasting room courtyard. Members may bring picnic items to reservations at The Adobe Lounge.
- We politely request that you wear a mask on the property unless seated at your table.
- Once you arrive at the winery, please park and proceed to the concierge station located at the entrance of the tasting room grounds. We will check you in and escort you to your table. These tables will be distanced at least 6 feet from each other.
- Your tasting flight will be pre-poured in small carafe for you to safely self-serve, just before you are seated. At a safe social distance, a Talley Wine Educator will talk to you about the wines you are drinking, deliver small plates and answer any questions you may have.
- After your tasting is complete, you may purchase additional bottles to enjoy at home.
- No growlers will be available for purchase at this time.
- The Talley toybox is not available for use at this time. Children may attend tastings but must be seated at your table at all times.
- Dogs may accompany you to your tasting but must be on lease, at your table.
- Yard games and lawn seating without an appointment are not available at this time.
- Additionally, curbside pick-up will now be available for prepurchased wines, 7 days a week from 11am - 3pm.