We are thrilled to welcome you back to the Talley Vineyards Tasting Room. We understand that there are still a lot of unknowns in the time of COVID-19. With that, we have made the health and safety of our staff and visitors a top priority in our tasting room.
Hygiene standards are always very important at the winery, at this time we’ve taken additional actions to ensure we serve you in the safest way possible. Enhanced safety measures include:
- Appointment Only, Seated Outdoor Tastings - All available tasting experiences will be held in our outdoor courtyards. The tasting room (with the exception of our restrooms) and bar tastings are closed to the public at this time.
- Staff Protective Gear - Talley staff and wine educators will be wearing masks and gloves at all times with frequent glove changes.
- Social Distancing Protocol - Our staff will be keeping a safe social distance from tables and guests.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols —We have increased the frequency of cleaning high touch areas across our facility.
- Additional antibacterial products —We have increased the quantity of sanitizers and disinfectant wipes available for customers and employees in the tasting room.
- Staff Training — We continue to educate team members and share best practices for protecting our guests as well as our team members. We encourage team members to stay home if they are not feeling well.
Knowing that it is the responsibility of us all to keep the community healthy, we would like our customers to observe the following practices during their visit:
- We politely request that you wear a mask while entering and before being seated at the tasting room. When seated, you may remove your mask but please put it back on if you should need to leave your seat for any reason.
- Please remain 6 feet away from other parties and visitors.
- Children are always welcome at the winery. During this time, children must be seated at the table and counted as a guest in your party.
- Dogs are allowed on the property but they must remain on leash and close to your table during the experience.
- If you are feeling ill, exhibiting symptoms of illness or have recently been exposed to someone that is ill, please stay home. We will refund your deposit and and work to reschedule your appointment in the future.