Join Our Team
Talley Vineyards currently has job openings for the following positions listed below. If we do not have a specific position you are looking for open currently, please feel free to forward your resume to us for any future jobs at HR@TalleyVineyards.com.
Tasting Room Manager
Talley Vineyards is seeking an enthusiastic, customer-focused Tasting Room Manager to oversee our day-to-day Tasting Room operations and staff. We are looking for someone with a strong desire to go above and beyond our customers’ expectations to provide an unforgettable experience. This person will be able to convey our story and the significance of our wines while modeling superior customer service. This person will be professional, organized, hard-working, and demonstrate strong leadership skills.
This is a full-time, benefits eligible position. The schedule for this position is Thursday – Monday. Holidays are required.
- Direct, guide, and motivate all tasting room staff
- Prepare and distribute bi-weekly schedule
- Complete performance reviews of tasting room staff
- Determine hiring needs, work with HR for hiring and training
- Verify time cards
- Conduct bi-monthly staff meetings with an emphasis on continuing education
Wine Sales and Inventory
- Wine transfers
- Wine inventory reconciliation
- Update tasting flights based on budgetary goals
- Ensure sales goals are met
- Review staff sales reports when necessary
- Plan and order merchandise displays
- Determine initial pricing, use sales data to make necessary adjustments
- Input new merchandise and reordered merchandise
- Merchandise inventory reconciliation
- Schedule and oversee regular redecoration of tasting room merchandise
- Represent Talley at various industry meetings/events
- Forward maintenance needs
- Purchase necessary items for tasting room
- Assist in phone coverage
- Back up other DTC staff as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of management experience in a hospitality setting
- At least one year of experience in a winery tasting room
Please send resume and cover letter to HR@talleyvineyards.com.