Join Our Team
Talley Vineyards currently has job openings for the following positions listed below. If we do not have a specific position you are looking for open currently, please feel free to forward your resume to us for any future openings.
To apply, submit your resume to Human Resources.
Wine Club Manager
Talley Vineyards is a well-established family owned winery and a highly regarded producer of estate grown Chardonnay and Pinot Noir on the San Luis Obispo Coast.
Talley Vineyards is looking for an experienced and talented Wine Club Manager who provides unparalleled customer service, is sales focused, highly organized, and extremely collaborative. This role is responsible for strategic planning to meet annual sales goals through the wine club channel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
Wine Club Management
- Develop and execute strategic goals to significantly increase profits through wine club channel
- Develop and implement new wine club structure and benefits
- Grow membership by designing and implementing industry best practices, maximizing conversion, and managing attrition
- Grow average sales per member and average lifetime value per member
Club Member Relations
- Increases club sales through effective member management, positioning of club wines, and high touch customer service
- Enhance and expand wine club engagement through creation of loyalty, retention, and rewards programs
- Collaborate with Director of DTC Sales to manage annual budget
- Collaborate with Director of DTC Sales to establish wine club product needs based on sales forecasts
- Collabote with Tasting Room Manage to support the daily functions of the Tasting Room that promote wine club growth
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, sales and marketing, or related field
- 5+ years experience in Direct to Consumer wine sales, at least 2 in Wine Club Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, experience with WineDirect preferred
- Solid wine acumen
Salary dependent on experience. This is a benefits eligible position: medical, dental, vision. PTO, and 401K available. Please email resume and cover letter to HR@talleyvineyards.com.