Join Our Team
We are always striving to find talented employees to join our team at Talley Vineyards. We currently have job openings for the following position listed below. To apply, submit your resume to Human Resources.
Director of Marketing and Digital Commerce
The Director of Marketing and Digital Commerce oversees all aspects of the Talley Vineyards marketing effort including branding, advertising, PR, social media and corporate communications in all channels. In addition, the person in this position oversees all digital marketing sales including internet, ecommerce, mobile, and social media. The fundamental objective is to curate a consistent, distinct and memorable brand experience that drives timely, profitable sales in all channels. This role requires both hands on execution as well as strategic leadership. Close coordination and collaboration with the Director DTC is required.
- BS or BA in marketing, communications or related field.
- Experience and expertise in the following areas:
- Ultra premium DTC marketing and sales across a variety of channels
- Designing and implementing elevated private tasting experiences driving higher AOV and LTCV
- Digital sales and marketing experience, database management, direct mail, ecommerce sales channel growth and social media engagement
- Marketing programs across a variety of platforms, including print, email, mobile, online and social media
- Proven track record of success in direct marketing.
- Experience with rebranding, relaunch or new product launch.
- Computer programs: knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience with Vin65 helpful.
- Leadership – Able to inspire, influence, and enable others to achieve a specific mission.
- Communication – Able to effectively communicate core brand messaging through all levels of the organization and with the outside world. Verbal, written and graphic design communication are equally important.
- Decision Making – Acts on and makes timely decisions with business direction.
- Development of People – Demonstrates commitment to the development of self and staff through educational opportunities, new projects/challenges and timely appraisals for staff. Able to constructively manage people.
- Teamwork/Partnering – Serves as both a team leader and effective team player. Works effectively with others to accomplish goals and resolve problems.
- Accountability/Integrity – Makes commitments and is willing to be judged against them. Trustworthy with high integrity.
- Vision/Direction Setting – Ability to provide clear sense of direction for the department. Identifies key issues and sets priorities.
- Project Management—able to develop and execute long term project plans.
- Adaptability – Ability to be flexible when changes occur. Able to anticipate and bring about change when needed.