Join Our Team
We always are striving to find talented employees to join our team at Talley Vineyards. Talley Vineyards currently has job openings for the following positions listed below. If we do not have a specific position you are looking for open currently, please feel free to forward your resume to us for any future jobs at
The Landscape Assistant performs, under direct supervision, landscaping and grounds keeping functions in the most effective, efficient, and safe manner possible, consistent with company goals and objectives.
Key Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Performs general landscaping duties as directed by the Landscape Foreman. These duties may include: weeding, mowing, trimming, cleaning, irrigating, raking, pruning, edging, fertilizing, spraying and cutting.
- Arrives to work on time and ready to work.
- Understands and achieves company quality standards and follows company policies for work place safety.
- This is a physically demanding role with walking, standing, bending and the ability to lift 50 pounds required.
- Some knowledge of irrigation systems, plants and their proper care.
- Some experience operating and maintaining power tools including mowers, weedeaters, trimmers and leaf blowers.
- Ability to perform work in a safe and satisfactory manner.
- Is motivated and has the ability to work alone under limited supervision if necessary.
- Has a valid California driver’s license.
- Has some job related experience.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) preferred but not required.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
The standard work schedule at Talley Farms is 7AM-3:30PM, Monday-Friday, with 30 minutes for lunch. The work schedule is subject to change at any time based on weather and market conditions.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.