Shipping Rate Estimates & Deadlines
We use GSO for all of California (some areas in AZ, NV, NM, OR, WA, ID), UPS, and FedEx (upon request). Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska require UPS 2-day service.
Orders placed after 12pm Pacific time, will ship on the following day. Exceptions to this, are orders which will not reach their destination before the weekend. Those orders will be shipped out the following Monday. Wine club members must sign in the their account to receive their wine club discount.
You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase wine and an adult signature (21 or older) is required for all wine deliveries. We recommend a business address for deliveries. We currently ship wine to customers in most states with the exeption of: AL, AR, CT, DE, KS, KY, LA, MS, NE, NJ, RI, SD, UT, VT
The following table estimates the cost of shipping wine within the contiguous US. Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska require 2-day service and pricing varies. For more information, please contact Alisa.
# of Bottles
Ground - CA
Ground - Outside CA UPS
Shipping Options for Summer/Winter Months
Consider your shipping options when ordering wine during hot or cold spells. Feel free to call or email us for additional assistance.
- Ship to a place of business to increase the likelihood of delivery on the first attempt.
- GSO offers overnight shipping to all zip codes in California. In addition most areas in Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington, & Idaho will receive wine in 1 to 2 days.
- UPS and FedEx offer 3-day, 2-day, and overnight shipping options for an additional fee.
- UPS and FedEx have Hold For Pickup options at their Customer Service Centers where you can pick up your wine at your convenience.
- For warm weather, we can include ice packs at customer's request.
- Request to hold your wines to ship when the weather is more temperate. When you purchase your wine add a message to the NOTES field requesting to delay shipping. We will email your tracking information at the requested date your wine is shipped.