Shipping Rate Estimates & Deadlines
We use GSO (all of California, some areas in AZ, NV, NM, OR, WA, ID), UPS, and FedEx. Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska require 2-day service. If you need a different shipping service than offered in our checkout, please contact us at the winery so we can be sure to get your package delivered on time. 805-489-0446 x20.
Orders placed today (after 12pm Pacific time) will ship on the following day. Exceptions to this are orders which will not reach their destination before the weekend. Those orders will be shipped out the following Monday. Wine club members must sign in the their accoutn to receive their wine club discount.
You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase wine and an adult signature (21 or older) is required for wine delivery. We currently ship wine to customers in most states with the exeption of: AR, CT, DE, KS, KY, LA, MS, NE, NJ, OK, RI, SC, SD, UT, VT
The following table estimates the cost of shipping wine within the contiguous US. Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska require 2-day service and pricing varies. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
# of Bottles
Ground - CA
Ground 3-Day UPS
Shipping Options for Summer/Winter Months
Consider your shipping options when ordering wine during hot or cold spells. Feel free to call or email us for additional assistance.
Summer shipping special: Customers who order from now until July 31st & pay for ground shipping, we'll upgrade to 2-day air on all orders with transit time of 3 or more days. We'll include ice if needed as well!
- GSO offers overnight shipping to all zip codes in California. In addition most areas in Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington, & Idaho will receive wine in 1 to 2 days.
- UPS and FedEx offer 3-day, 2-day, and overnight shipping options for an additional fee.
- UPS and FedEx have Hold For Pickup options at their Customer Service Centers where you can pick up your wine at your convenience.
- Ship to a place of business to increase the likelihood of delivery on the first attempt.
- For warm weather, we can include ice packs at customer's request.
- Request we hold your wines to be shipped when the weather is more temperate. When you purchase your wine add a message to the NOTES field requesting the hold. We will email your tracking information at the time your wine is shipped.