Welcome to 2013! Here at Talley Vineyards we look forward to seeing all this new year brings and hope that you will be a part of it.
Great Reviews of Talley Vineyards Wines
Checking the Reviews page of our website is a great way to stay informed on what is being written about Talley Vineyards wine. Most recently, the Talley Vineyards 2010 Chardonnays and Pinot Noirs received great reviews in the November/December 2012 issue of Stephen Tanzer's International Wine Cellar.
- 2010 Talley Vineyards Chardonnay, Edna Valley - 91 points
- 2010 Talley Vineyards Chardonnay, Estate - 92 points
- 2010 Oliver's Vineyard Chardonnay - 92 points
- 2010 Rincon Vineyard Chardonnay - 94 points
- 2010 Rosemary's Vineyard Chardonnay - 94 points
- 2010 Talley Vineyards Pinot Noir, Edna Valley - 92 points
- 2010 Talley Vineyards Pinot Noir, Estate - 92 points
- 2010 Stone Corral Vineyard Pinot Noir - 93 points
- 2010 Rincon Vineyard Pinot Noir - 94 points
- 2010 Rosemary's Vineyard Pinot Noir - 94 points
While several of these wines have sold out, a few do remain available in limited quantities or in large format bottles. Visit the Our Wines page of our website or call 805-489-0446, ext 20 to make a purchase.
New Vintages of Favorite Wines
The latest release of two of our favorite wines are now available for purchase in our tasting room or from our website. If you've been looking forward to trying the newest vintage of Talley Vineyards Estate Chardonnay or Bishop's Peak Cabernet Sauvignon, your time has come!
- The 2011 Talley Vineyards Estate Chardonnay, our flagship wine, offers a bouquet of zesty lime and subtle creaminess. The layered citrus flavors and nuttiness are balanced by a bright acidity that pairs well with delicate fish and shrimp dishes.
- The 2011 Bishop's Peak Cabernet Sauvignon is deep garnet in color with vibrant aromas of brambleberries and pepper. Full bodied and rich with flavors of dark fruits and herbs, the wine finshes with lean tannins. Enjoy with grilled steak and wild mushrooms.
More information on these wines, as well as other current release or library wines, is available on the Fact Sheets and Tasting Notes page of our website.
Wine on Tap
Enjoy Our Wine in a Fun New Format
Exploring the leading edge of a new trend, Talley Vineyards has excitedly entered the world of wine on tap and growlers to go. For fans of microbrew beers, this may be a familiar concept. The Talley Vineyards growlers are reusable (think environmentally friendly!) glass containers, beautifully etched with the Talley "T". The growlers themselves serve as a great souvenir of a day at Talley Vineyards, but that is hardly the best part. Visitors to the tasting room who leave with a growler of white or red wine, the particular varietal or blend will change seasonally, take home ample wine to share with friends and family. And best of all, when the next occasion arises, the growler can be brought back in and refilled with more excellent wine at a great price. Come by to see what is on tap!
Join Talley Vineyards for these Upcoming Events
- Restaurant Month – January is SLO County Restaurant Month and Talley Vineyards will be paired with Marisol Restaurant at the Cliffs in Shell Beach. Enjoy a flight of Talley Vineyards wines along with Marisol Restaurant's prix fix menu. Contact the restaurant at 805-773-2511 for reservations or more information.
- Jean Neas Artist Exhibit – During the months of January and February at the Talley Vineyards Rincon Room, stop by to view Jean’s display of vibrant watercolors inspired by the Central Coast.
- K & L Thursday Night Tasting – Thursday, January 17 from 5:00 to 6:30pm at K & L Wine Merchants, San Francisco location, Winemaker Eric Johnson will pour Talley Vineyards wines at an in-store tasting. Please contact the store directly at 415-896-1734 with questions.
- Talley Family Program Wine Club Pick-up Party – Friday, February 1 from 3:00 to 7:00pm at Talley Vineyards, members of our Talley Family Program wine club are invited to pick up their January shipment, sample the wines and enjoy some light appetizers. Please note, this event is for Talley Family Program members only.
A blend of cabernet sauvignon, merlot, malbec and petite sirah, this deep ruby wine is full bodied with lush flavors. The amazing taste, as well as the amazing price, might motivate you to make this your house wine.
$12 per bottle
$10 each for 6-11 bottles
$8 each for 12 or more bottles
Wine club members receive 20% off above pricing.
online: Our Wines
call: 805-489-0446, ext 20